Monday 4 July 2011

Oh!Baby


I got this body smoother last year.Oh!Baby of "House of Rose".Each one of Oh!Baby is 570 g.,2100 JPY(tax included),and no artficial flavors, Colors or mineral oil added.
I couldn't find them out in general drug stores.I thought it would be there,but my Japanese was suck,or my eyes had something wrong.I went to shops for looking for them many times.I was so lucky.They have their own departments in Kumamoto after I checked on the website.Not every brands or departments is in Kumamoto.Sometimes you have to go to Fukuoka for buying something you want. 

It looks really a big one.But this is the only size.The right one is facial scrub gel,which is extra present from the sale assistant.She was super nice.She tried some hand moistuizer gel and facial scrub gel on my hand,then asked me which one of sample I need.When I saw many old cuticle on my hand after using the scrub gel,of course!I chose it.And it was amazing,my two hands had so different clolour after she washed the gel and cuticle away on my hand.I think,"it is really useful for me!".I will go to the shop again recently to buy the facial scrub gel.It is a good girl-stuff for me.Put on the gel after washed face(dry the face a bit,just let the face not so wet),then rub the face gently,the cuticle would show up.Wash the gel anf cuticle away.My face was so smooth,and didn't feel too dry or uncomfortable.So now it is on my options of "have to buy" list.


Do you see they look like the fine sand?It is really useful,as my opinion.It is hurt if use the scrub like the coarse sand.Actually the body smoother just have a new looking bottle last year.Original one is pink.House of Rose has limited editons of other fruity smell body smoothers sometimes.They were completely sold out at that day I went.So pity!The body smoothers of house of rose are on the list of website of Japanese cosme net often also.

The new one is full of 95 % when you open it.I have gotten a body scrub in Taiwan,which was 2/3 inside full,and a new one.Aside from it was unuseful.I couldn't feel any scrubbing while I was using it.Oh,I bought it,just because of "fruity".I do love fruity stuff!Fruitynia.
I used this body smoother more then 10 times,I remember.It is in Japan since I got it.So I started using it every week since I have moved here.See,they are still a lot inside.I always used a lot every time.They are really like fine sand.Sometimes they would fall on the ground,if I dug too much out.So wasting!My skin was so smooth after I used the scrub.The lady in the shop gave a picture of instruction.Made me easy to understand how to use it.Nice.

I think being a lady is really annoyed.You can't be lazy.(huh,you can use the scrub just on your knees or outside of elbow joints sometimes,if you are lazy.)He he~

No comments:

Post a Comment