Monday 27 June 2011

My home

I will show around my home later.At least make a memory for myself so far,in case I will move.

This is our front door,and the shelf in the left is picked by darling.It is used for recycling now.



Here is my darling's office.The photo in the top one,you can see many his books are shown.There are many books,CD,DVD,records in this room.Of course,he always spends money on music,books,and films.Oh,and food.

Our living room in the top.You can see a self which is full of books,reports,and hand writings.Next to the shelf is my bike,Blacky,so retro-chic,right?(I can't ride a bike which is too high to make my feet can't touch the ground.OK,I just know how to ride for almost one year,give me more time!)


This is our living room.I don't have a wide-angle lens and the space is not enough for me,so took two photos of my living room for instead of.How is it?Toyally Japanese style.The floor here and in the bedroom is tatami.Open the door behind of sofa,will see our bed in the bedroom.
.
You won't be bored here.Because of too many CD and DVD,you can listen music or watch films all the time.They are just the tip of iceberg.Darling said he has rented a storage for some books already.(It is really amazing for me!)

The hall in our house.You will see it after you get in the house from your left side.In the end of hall is our kitchen.In the left of hall is living room,the other side is toilet and bathroom.Then the photo in the right side is the cupboard in the living room.Atcually this kinda cupboard is a shrine in the Japanese old house in the past.By the way darling's Jesus still lives in UK,and my Buddha is busy in Taiwan.So I got one more wardrobe!
Anyway,there are wood everywhere in this old house.Still feel a bit of pity that there is no a small Japanese garden as one is in Japanese TV opera.Here is rebuilt for student rent.It was a bungalow,now is an aparment with 3 floors.I think the water pump outside was a garden.

These old style stuff is darling's favorite.In my opinion,he likes any woodwork.And the small lamp is brought for atmosphere in the night,not for bright.Darling likes it,because it looks retro-chic.However the picture of Miyamoto Musashi which is hanging in our room,I have no idea where darling got it.

This is my dressing table,it was my Christmas present.You gotta know he does care about things are practical or not,include presents!It does look so suitable to the door.(Here is a question,why do old things looks so suitable or stylish when you put them together?But things are getting old,we always want to buy a new one?)

Here is the kitchen,and my office also.As you see,someone's stuff is more than mine.These audiotapes and vediotapes aren't easy to be seen in genaral,I think.It is really amazing,they still can work.This small TV,we watch the vedio sometimes while having our sweet brunch.
The photo in the lower left side,there is a word"cloud"on the ceiling.No one tells me what that is for in Japan.Under the word,there is a area looks like a small shrine table.Darling thinks it is a magick area for Japanese.He contributed a candy box which has been kept when he was a boy until now to there and for ornament also.Eventhough it is left by last owner,we just took the magick power,why not?


Darling believes "magick".His books had a not bad sell is after visited Buddha in Hong Kong.From that time,he started believing Buddha has some magick.Of course,it is not easy to know what kinda Buddha lives in which shrine or temple for western people.For darling,Asian shrines and temples have mystic magick.So he thinks that put his book in a Asian shrine area,he might get magick.
He also believe your mind can change results.Sometimes he would mutter incantations before meals,sometimes picked small things for symbols to do a conjuration.Intresting!I just needed to be freeze,then he would put his hand on my head with muttering incantations.Huh,if there was a magick,I would like to get a lottery.

The tiles in the bathroom are really old style.It seems to look like in an old Japanese SPA hotel in his thought.So he made a sign on the door,"Japanese SPA".I can't believe that he did a such joke.These two things in the top of photo are his collections which are broght from UK.VESPA,I can understand,for retro-chic reason.But what hell another thing is?"It looks cool,a kinda fashion."he said.Fine,I don't understand what is fashion now,is it?he he.Anyway,I broke it few days ago by an accident.


The handle is super classic.This is my first time to see this kind of handle.You have to push the stick-plug for locking the door.By the way jsut both of us at home.So just for fun now.


He is a patriot.You can see UK flag everywhere in our house.Of course,include his hat,belt....etc.And I am a patriot also.But I love Taiwan with my HEART.

This small garden is made by him.Under grass is a cement floor,so he had gotten some soils for grass.June is a rain season here,plus he was afraid that grass would be too dry to die,then watered them too much.So that some of grass are drowned.But it is still pretty.Especailly you sit in the garden at 4pm~5pm,the sunset comes into the garden.Have a cup tea in the golden light,this is LIFE.Our froggies would jumpy,jumpy after rain,so cute!Wish they could grow up as soon as possible for eating mosquitos.

My life is pleasing and simple here.I get much free time for learning how to cook also.I do feel so happinese.It is really hard to believe these furnitures,eletric appliances,apart from computer or equipments of computer,are all second-hand.Some of them are bought in the second-hand shop,some are left by friends after they went back to their countries,even some were rubbish.Darling carried them back home from dump.They still wok,and look fine in photos,right?Value your things and make your things useful,it is an eco-awareness also.

I am really super industrious and thrifty in running my home,I think.(Apart from I was mad in shopping before I came to Japan.)He he....

No comments:

Post a Comment