Monday 11 July 2011

The way to school

I guess it is really hard to believe that I have to climb mountain for going to school.Of course,there are still other roads to go to school.But I am not good at riding,and there are too many cars and people on other roads.I would like to go back to Taiwan with complete BODY.So mountain climbing is the best way for me to school.(This mountain road was found out by honey's GPS.I think we all know GPS is so stupid sometimes.Both of us tried how to arrive the school many times,because of this damn GPS.)Actually I have planed my daily schedule:get up at 6:15,simple washing and make-up(just genaral make-up),and breakfast,then off to school before 7:20.For my first class at 8 am.


There is a medium size of boulevard after the path near my home.You can see a girls senior high school in the end.Otherwise,the adventure starts from now on!



I would pass more than three level crossings,sometimes stop for the train also.And pass some graves,TOO.I don't know why I can see graves or tombstones here easily.I am afraid of taking gost photos,so I didn't take Japanese graves photos this time.Honestly,I have passed a small graves before the boulevard.Apart from graves,still many nice views,air,and sunshine on the way to school.Not bad!For took these photos,I was waiting for a sunny day for many days.And such a sunny day,the sunshine was too strong to take a perfect photos.Oops,my suck photographic technique.= =


This is ??huh....?a small torii?(a gateway to Shinto shrine).It might be a bulleton board which looks like a torii.Anyway,that means the uphill starts from here and we are in the mountain now.
They are the views which were taken in the mountain.Behind of me was graves.The photo in the top has a red arrow inside.It means I still had not finished uphill yet.And because my Blacky doesn't have speed-change deraileur,I have to get off  and move it along.


Oh,yes!It means no more uphill from now on,when you see the"寺原"telephone pole.It is the time for take a rest and have some water here!



From now on,almost downhill on the way.There is an elementary school on the way also.You can see the mountain side has a construction for the retaining wall in photos.Actually you wouldn't know how oblique the road is in photos.I think it might be 45~60 degrees.Oops,I was really worried that I would arrive the bottom of mountain directly!

There is a small train station in the foot of mountain,totally opened.You can go in without tickets.And I have no idea about the name of station,he he.On the street,you will see the Shinkansen railway above.The Kyushyu Shinkansen just started this year,the starting day was the day before 311 earthquake.Oh,no,everyone was pleased for Kyushyu Shinkansen for ONE day.
So there are train station,Shinkansen station,and bus station in the photos.I think most of you know most bus stations are at remote areas.Means my school is really so far away.Unfortunately my home is far away to stations of these public trasportations also.hum....My Blacky is the best choice for me.


This old house is for selling,and it is the begining of super oblique road.Here is near my school much more than my place.Sometime I had fantacy idea about I was the house owner.But the elementary school is opposite of the old house,it reminds me"I would be going mental by kids."Anway,it is a symbol of "brake with both hands from now on."



This is the view near the small train station.Blue sky,and trees,such nice life!I remember the first time I rode to school with honey.My legs almost couldn't walk after back from school.Too tired for me!I was thinking about that I don't want to study in this school!Ride to school would take half hour,under the strong sunshin,even heavy rain,and plus return time is 1 hour per day in the future.And I have not been good enough at riding.Jesus,I couldn't believe it!
But,now,he he.It is totally different now.There is a cheap and big supermarket near the school.I tried to collect coupon for shopping.My first time to ride to school by myself was for "coupon".

Oh,no,I am a person who is keen on gaining petty advantages now!


No comments:

Post a Comment