Thursday 9 June 2011

Spend the money wisely

This is the only small shop near my home.
And you can know where I live is a conutry side,there is no other convenient store here.
Such a mysterious area.


A old couple is the owner.
There are many basic stuff inside,include for general,even fresh vegetables or meat.
But,a bit of expensive,just a little bit.
Honey said "we should buy in this shop and support them sometimes.For helping old people and this kinda old and small shops."
Okay,Anti-capitalism!
He has such a kind heart.
He can help people anytime,if he could.
He can share with anyone if he still has some food for eating.
We went to many old and small shops and restaurents.
Just for helping them,in case they might be gone.
Maybe they can stand longer after we spent.
"There is no reason for wasting our money in big shops or famous stores.They just take our money for making more money and numbers without meaning.Nothing will change if we don't go to there."honey said.


A small watermelon in the small shop,he he.
The size is just like my hands opened.
Forgot to put something for comparing,as CSI.
The point is"Such a small watermelon coats almost NTD 89!Even though don't know if it is sweet or not."
Oh,Taiwan is really a paradise for FRUITS.



Juicy balls!
Oh,how wonderful memory it is for me.
I had it in my childhood,and put it into the fridge for frozen.
Then had it while became ice.
Oops,I know.I know!There are too many news about "Plasticizer"in Taiwan.
Anyway,we have had "plasticizer"for many years.
We are still HERE,right?

I thought honey would be changed to economize on everything after I came.
Especially one more person for spending money,and without contribution one.
The target for our life would be "Save the money".
But nothing is changed,apart from "he" became "we".
Of course,it is a really big change for me in my life.
Evrything is perfect and wonderful here.
Unless I got a stiff neck so far.

I think,economize on money and save money is a kinda specific thoughts in Asians.
So I decided not to have any argumants for such stupid money reasons.
Let's spend money!
And save money stealthily...he he.

Fuck off Capitalism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment