Sunday 12 June 2011

Like!Like!Vegetarian restaurant

Okay,I am a lazy girl.
Now I want to share a super delicious vegetarian restaurant which I have been to there once just before I came to Japan.
LIAN CHI GE(Chinese spelling)!
That was one of my best girlfriend shared with me.
I am sure I will go to there AGAIN when I will go back to Taiwan in Auguest.


Its location is at a small lane,and in the basement.
Such low profile it is!


"So hight-class."I thought,when I saw the appearance in front of the restaurant(just MY oponion).
And I didn't have any make-up,even my dress was really informal.(God!)


There is really clean inside,without a special smell in general vegetarian restaurant.
Of course,without the smell of sadalwood(like the smell in Chinese temples or shrines).
The decoration inside is very bright.(Sorry,didn't adjust the white balace well.)



It was 5 PM,not so many people inside.
I thought we might not have seats without booking!When I saw this restaurant at first.
We were lucky,and could pick up a seat by ourselves= =".
But that meant still much to do for the vegetarain.
Hum,customers got in more and more after 6 PM so far.
Families,Buddhists,and businessmen etc.
One special thing, is I saw foreigners.
Vegetarian foreigners are really rare.


This was a special salad made by the manager(just for us)!
See,do you have an original image in Salad?
The point is"its taste was so amazing!!"
The lettuce was fresh,and even without much sauce,it was still delicious.How tasty!
This is my first rime to know another way for salad.
I always got vegetables into my dish,then put on sauce on it.
That was my way for having salad,and you?
This kind of way for having salad is really amazing and tasty.

I was so sorry that I totally forgot to take a photo with her.
Never mind,I will be there again.
Manager Chen,wait for me,please~


Auntie Hand-roll was so cute.
Always said "we will replace the food immediately.Can't let dishes empty.",
while she saw I was taking photos.
The other hand,food always runs out means it is really delicious,right?
And the service was also nice.
Everytime we mentioned about a dish or just pointed something incidentally,
it would show up on our table later!!
Jesus,wish I could have a super big stomach.
Afterwards,we did carefully,tried not to point on food.
You know when my girlfriend couldn't eat anymore,
and I insist "don't waste food."
So I had all of food by myself,oops!


This beauty,wouldn't like to let me take photos at first.
I got some of her photos after I asked her that I needed to adjust my camera,and promised that I would not take any photo with her direct face.Finally.
Welcome to be a Vegetarian,my pal.


This Stinky Tofu is really classic.
Super super super delicious!!!(Oops,I am hungry now!)
This was my girlfriend recommonded of the dish.
She said she could have 4 dishes.
 In the same time,I did regret that I didn't have much in the date.
Because I had a cup of pearl milk tea and a small box of chocolate before I went to the restaurant.
Many other delicious dishes were missed.



(It shows there is 20% sale on Monday.)
We went to there on Monday,lucky!
And buddhists can have 50% sale in any time.

(Oops,what hall the rear view mirror is doing there!)



Address:B1F., No.153, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (there is a Chang Hwa Bank in the entrance of lane.)
Phone number:(02)2703-5612
Oh,no,I fotgot to bring the business card from Taiwan.
Can't put link of website on here.
Anyway,I will go to here in Auguest.
I do like vegetables a lot,indeed!

Every my friends,let's meet here next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment