Monday 6 June 2011

Welcome!HANNAH

This is my new home,outside look!
Actually,my new house is behind of it.
It is a Persian restaurant.
The boss is a nice guy.




Sean said "let's eat in the restaurant next time!".
Looking forwartd to go to there!

These are sweeties and biscuits:pineapple cakes from Taiwan,Japanese crips,Kumamoto crips from Taiwan(it exploded in the airplane,made me tidied up my bagbage for a while),sweeties,and playing cards.

Of course,there must be some wine in a party.Wiskey and Japanese wine(shoucho).
Oops,the eletric cooker from Taiwan is in the photo also.
You can't imagine how good smell the rice inside is.
There is a red wine(at the right side) which is brought by Nicholas for a present.
He is a French Canadian.No wonder!

Vegetable Curry for ten people.Atcually it is really nice that I could be a vegetarian all the time.
But,we have had curry for 3 days since the party night,curry rice,curry noodle,curry,curry,curry!

It was a small United Nations in my partie,a French Canadian,a Scottish,a Negerian british,a Turkish,and ME,a Taiwanese.
Evryone said "I will go to patry with my girl."
However,Japanese girls are so shy,they don't go to a party with friends they have not met in usual.
So,curry for 10 people,is the main food for us.Ha,not bad!


It is really nice and happy to be with friends at home,just have a drink and talk.
Time went pass so soon,there was no time for playing cards at that night.


Time is so short in Japan!It is not enough for me>"<

Even though,I feel so happy and try to stand up more every night.


And especially,thanks,my darling.
Threw such a nice party for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment