Tuesday 21 June 2011

Japanese instant noodles

I want to say something about "Japanese instant noodles".
Just in my opinions.



 All of you can see that what we need for this noodles.
And how "instant" it is.
Today's challenge is "make the noodles which has a looking as on the package" for me!



 
Nothing else inside,apart from NOODLES.
Even small seasoning packages or oil package.
The mid of noodles gets down a little bit.
The exposition said that is for egg put on.
We should put on the egg here,on the noodles,
base on photos on the back of the package.
Then fill with boiling water from the room between noodles and the bowl,
next step is wrap it.
You would see the special looking of noodles on the package in 3 mins later.
(Oops,I should take a photo of back package.)

However,I am used to cook instant noodles.
You know antispetic is not good for health.
Having instant noodles is really not healthy,
futhermore taking too much chemicals is more unhealthy,OMG!
Of course,such a clever girl I am,still remember what my chemical teacher said,
"Some of chemicals in instant noodles would evaporate while you were cooking the noodles."
Most chemicals or antiseptics is in the seasoning packages.
So please put these packages into the water while you are boiling water,
if you do need these seasonings.
Put the noodles into the pot after the water is ready.
This is my way to cook the instant noodles.
Might cook some vegetables and egg also,
for pretending that I am having a healthy "instant noodles".

I would heat noodles by microwave oven if I was working.
I don't know why.
But I really don't think that noodles which just put into hot water is delicious.
Maybe this is my destiny,always have to be busy!

Now I have to think about how to make the Japanese egg-noodles carefully.
I don't think I can COOK it.
Prearing vegetables and ingredients first so far.
I decided:
1.put the egg on the noodles first,then follow the exposition to fill with the boiling water.
2.cook the noodles by microwave oven.
(Jesus,you never know how gently you should move for getting noodles into the microwave oven.I was so afraid of the egg would fall down in the bowl.)
The last,put on ingredients after heat.
I think it would be successful.




Oh,a little error happened that I took too long time for heating.
The egg seems to cook too much.
Anyway,I think many people don't like eggs which is uncooked or not done yet,right?
At least I don't @@"

I gave a "A" to myself for cooking grade.
As for the taste is so-so.It got a "B" for taste.
But honey likes this kind of instant noodles without egg or vegetables,
just as the exposotion said,put the boiling water into the bowl with noodles.
And I only could taste salty inside,without other stronger flavors.
It seems light,because without oil package.Not bad!
I still think Taiwanese instant noodles is the most decilious,the best!

Anway,I do like having instant noodles,with egg and some vegetables.
Even some chilis.
God,I miss Taiwanese food a lot!

I will bring much Taiwanese stuff to here next time!I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment